Explore the historic Home of Golf
Why book a golf break to Scotland?
- Tick off bucket-list links courses steeped in history
- From St Andrews to Turnberry – indulge in Open Championship venues
- Enjoy locally made whiskies, either in the distilleries or the 19th hole
- Explore Scotland’s historic sights, from Edinburgh Castle to St Andrew Cathedral
- From resort breaks to golf tours, make your next golf trip special
- Book a great range of 1 night breaks online today
Where to play on your Scotland golf break?
The Home of Golf
What makes a Scotland golf break so special?
Explore by map
Not sure where to play? Browse our map and find your ideal destination in a continent of possibilities. We know you will be spoiled for choice! Remember our knowledgeable golf experts are ready to answer any questions.
Best-selling golf breaks in Scotland
Popular golf holidays in Scotland
Stunning golf resorts & hotels
Golf travel tips for Scotland
Best months for golfing weather:
May to September
Best months for value:
April & October
Most popular months:
May, June & September
Our experts recommend: