Golf with the sea views & sun of Majorca
A destination blessed by year-round sun, refreshing sea breezes and incredible sea views, you really can’t go wrong with a golf holiday in Majorca. The island is blessed with a plethora of top-notch golf resorts and hotels, all offering golfers the best in luxury accommodation close to all the local courses. Golfers will be blown away by the natural beauty of Majorca, and with such a great nightlife on offer, you can enjoy this while sipping on your favourite beverage.
Why book a golf holiday to Majorca?
- Largest of the Baleric Islands. Flights into the capital, Palma
- Perfect mediterranean golfing climate, mild winters & hot summers
- Palma rich in culture, gastronomy & entertainment - great for groups
- Those looking for nightlife & golf can head to Palma, Palmanova & Magaluf
- For a quieter golf break, Portals, Santa Ponsa, Alcudia & Cala Millor
- 19 Golf Courses on the Island - Son Gual & Alcanada are two of the best in Europe
The beauty of Majorca’s golf
Best-selling golf holidays in Majorca
Popular golf holidays in Majorca
A great golf holiday in Majorca
Golf travel tips for Majorca
Best months for golfing weather:
Best months for value:
Most popular months:
Our experts recommend:
Explore by map
Not sure where to play? Browse our map and find your ideal destination in a continent of possibilities. We know you will be spoiled for choice! Remember our knowledgeable golf experts are ready to answer any questions.