The cultural capital of Majorca
A vibrant city with a great history and culture behind it, Palma is a destination which offers fantastic year-round weather and access to some of Europe’s best courses. There is an array of fantastic hotels and resorts in Palma offering golfers great luxury accommodation, which when combined with the city’s renowned nightlife and the great sea views on offer its no wonder why a golf holiday in Palma is so popular.
Why book a golf holiday to Palma?
- Capital of Majorca & largest city on the island
- Famous for La Seu, the large gothic Cathedral on Palma's waterfront
- Great options for a city & golf break with culture & gastronomy
- Groups will love Palma, with plenty of evening entertainment options
- For a quieter golf break, try Portals, Santa Ponsa, Alcudia & Cala Millor
- 10 Golf Courses within 30 mins, including highly ranked Son Gual
Golf in the year-round sun of Palma
Most popular golf holidays in Palma
Popular golf holidays in Palma
Friendly locals, sunshine & championship courses
Golf travel tips for Palma
Best months for golfing weather:
Best months for value:
Most popular months:
Our experts recommend:
Explore by map
Not sure where to play? Browse our map and find your ideal destination in a continent of possibilities. We know you will be spoiled for choice! Remember our knowledgeable golf experts are ready to answer any questions.