Experience a slice of golfing paradise on this exotic sun-soaked island
A tiny tropical island in the middle of the Indian Ocean, playing golf in Mauritius is true bliss. Stay and play in some of the island's most luxurious resorts. The island has all the classic colours in place from the deep blue of the sea, white sands of the beaches and emerald green fairways - it's little wonder why golf holidays in Mauritius are becoming so popular.
Why book a golf holiday to Mauritius?
- Well-known course designers like Gary Player, Peter Matkovich, Rodney Wright, Bernhard Langer & Ernie Els
- Renowned for its hospitality & quality of service
- An affordable luxury destination with lavish hotels & outstanding golf
- Mauritius has an established golf culture boasting the first course in southern hemisphere (1902)
- Relax on white sand beaches with volcanic mountain backdrops
- Whether swimmming with dolphins or enjoying a world class spa there's plenty to see & do
Popular golf destinations in Mauritius
A unique tropical island
There's lots to enjoy during your Mauritius golf holiday
Explore by map
Not sure where to play? Browse our map and to find your ideal destination in a continent of possibilities. We know you will be spoiled for choice! Remember our knowledgeable golf experts are ready to answer any questions.
Luxury golf holidays in Mauritius
The world’s most heavenly resorts
Top attractions in Mauritius
Mauritius may be a tiny tropical island but despite its size, it offers a plethora and wonderful things to see and do off the course. Blue lagoons and white sandy beaches are merely the tip of the iceberg of what Mauritius has to offer.
Bustling with life, boasting unique flora and fauna and home to a fantastic African culture cuisine and architecture, it is the place to be.
Take a trip to one of the colourful local markets and test your taste buds on the world’s finest rum. We recommend the lively Port Louis central market. At night, you can choose from a wide selection of both African and international Restaurants to experience the finest cuisine.
Adventure seekers should grab and speedboat and get out onto the crystal-clear waters. Swim with Dolphins or visit the islands two white South African Rhinos. Alternatively, you can take a hike among the mountainous regions, rainforests and waterfalls.