Experience championship golf, five-star resorts & year-round sunshine
Once Europe’s best kept golfing secret, Turkey is now a heavyweight amongst the world's elite golf destinations. Golf holidays in Turkey are so popular due to the abundance of incredible golf courses and first-class resorts on its coveted golf coast, concentrated near the beautiful coastal town of Belek.
This region is considered the 'home of all-inclusive', providing golfers hassle-free holidays. Enjoy incredible views, interesting ancient history, delicious local cuisine, and the warm year-round Mediterranean climate - all only a four-hour flight from the UK.
Why book a golf holiday to Turkey?
- Stay & play in Belek, the home of all-inclusive golf
- Indulge in five-star, all-encompassing golf resorts on Turkey’s golf coast
- Experience European Tour & championship standard courses
- Enjoy all-inclusive luxury at the majority of Turkey's resorts
- Add leisure, beach & spa to your five-star golf holiday
- Get flight-inclusive packages on request with full ATOL protection
Where to play on your Turkey golf holiday?
What makes a Turkey golf holiday so special?
Turkey is the ultimate all-inclusive golf destination, and there are so many reasons to play golf here. With the dreamy Mediterranean climate, high standards of service and accommodation, frequent flights of four hours, and good value for money, there is no better destination for a golf holiday.
Situated on a stunning stretch of coastline, Belek is fringed by fabulous sandy beaches and backed by the Taurus mountain range. The region is quite varied, with tumbling waterfalls, hidden caves and picture-postcard landscapes making for an unforgettable backdrop to your stay. Belek’s resorts have everything you could imagine to appeal to all parties and group sizes, as well as being on the doorstep of some of the best golf courses in Turkey.
Reasons to book a Turkey golf holiday:
- Enjoy all-inclusive luxury
- Visit beachfront, all-encompassing resorts
- Soak up the perfect golfing climate
- Play leading European courses and DP World Tour venues
Let’s not forget, the region is also peppered with ancient sites. Belek offers great golfing weather all year round, although July and August can get too hot during the day. You may prefer to take advantage of great prices and get some winter sun in Turkey!
Get ready to tee off in Turkey
One of the best modern golf success stories, Turkey has gone from Europe’s golfing backwater to a big hitter in the world of golf in less than 20 years. It owes this success to its truly exceptional golf courses, including the likes of the PGA Sultan at Antalya Golf Club and the Old Course at Gloria Golf Club.
You could even play the former Turkish Airlines Open courses, Regnum Carya and the Montgomerie Maxx, both of which are known far and wide for their brilliant quality and challenging nature.
Some of Turkey's best golf courses include:
- Sueno Dunes Course - a championship course whose reputation speaks for itself. The picturesque island greens and waste bunkers make for an exciting round.
- Cullinan Links - reopened in 2021, this stunning layout incorporates the natural landscape, offering spectacular sea and mountain views.
- Antalya Golf Club, PGA Sultan - a firm favourite amongst Belek regulars, this demanding layout features quality fairways and tricky water hazards.
- National Golf Club - prior host to The Turkish Open, this beautiful course was carved through a forest of eucalyptus and pine trees. Tight fairways will put your game to the test.
- Carya Golf Club - built on one of the biggest plots in Turkey, you'll feel right at home as this lengthy course was inspired by British heathland design.
- Montgomerie Maxx Royal Golf Course - expect undulating fairways, numerous water hazards, and sandy wasteland. This rewarding course will require some strategic play.
- Gloria Golf Club, Old Course - opened in 1997, this well-maintained layout has hosted over 20 professional and amateur championships. It features quick greens and outstanding views of the Taurus Mountain range.
What makes these courses so memorable and well received by the golfing community is not only the incredible variety of designs but also the facilities on offer at each of these clubs. Turkey is becoming known for providing golfers with not only a supreme golf experience but also a place for them to grow and improve their golf game.
Explore by map
Not sure where to play? Browse our map and find your ideal destination in a continent of possibilities. We know you will be spoiled for choice! Remember our knowledgeable golf experts are ready to answer any questions.
Best-selling golf holidays in Turkey
All-inclusive luxury on your Turkey golf holiday
Once at your resort, you needn’t lift a finger, with five-star luxury in abundance. Some of our favourites include the Sueno Deluxe and Sueno Golf Hotels. Both offer luxurious stays, and Sueno Golf is one of the only hotels in the region with multiple courses on-site, the Dunes and Pines Courses. For the Deluxe, the courses are accessed via a two-minute shuttle.
Off the course, the hotels are filled with amenities, with indoor and outdoor swimming pools, spas, a myriad of restaurants and even a bowling alley at the Sueno Golf Hotel! For an authentic experience, make sure to book a Turkish bath during your stay!
Elsewhere in Belek, the Regnum Carya continues to be an immensely popular all-inclusive choice with our golfers, offering access to the on-site Carya Golf Course. The Gloria Golf Resort is another hugely popular option. If you’re hoping to play the championship PGA Sultan Course at Antalya Golf Club, the stunning Sirene Belek Hotel is where you should stay for five-star luxury and panoramic ocean views.
Some of the best Turkish golf resorts include:
- Sueno Hotels Golf - designed with relaxation in mind, this stunning resort features two championship courses. There are few better golf resorts in the world.
- Sueno Hotels Deluxe - this hotel boasts fantastic facilities and two of the best golf courses in Turkey, The Pines and Dunes Courses.
- Sirene Belek - enjoy panoramic ocean views and vast dining options (including six bars) at this sumptuous resort
- Kaya Plazzo - this resort brings a whole new meaning to 'luxury'. With superior rooms, exquisite decor, and top-notch leisure facilities, this is the perfect base for a Turkey golf holiday.
- Voyage Belek - stunning interiors, beautiful bedrooms, and all the amenities you could need. Voyage Velek is the epitome of a five-star retreat.
- Gloria Golf Resort - based at the foot of the Taurus Mountains, this incredible resort offers 511 rooms, suites and villas for the ultimate stay.
- Regnum Carya - with an impressive array of amenities and brilliant nighttime entertainment, a stay at Regnum Carya will certainly be memorable.
- Titanic Deluxe - a beautiful coastal resort blessed with 24 bars and restaurants, an Olympic-sized pool, and a brilliant on-site spa.
Golf travel tips for Turkey
Best months for golfing weather:
Best months for value:
Most popular months:
Our experts recommend:
Very few places in Europe offer quite as much as Turkey's golf coast, Belek. The golf courses are stunning, with two European Tour regulars, and the string of five-star golf resorts along the coastline provide all-inclusive luxury and unrivalled facilities.
Team Leader, Mid Haul
Things to see & do in Turkey
While highly celebrated for its excellent range of golf courses in Belek, Turkey is also renowned for its pristine beaches, thermal spas, great nightlife, and archaeological sites. This stunning destination offers an array of different holiday types to suit all golfers.
Popular Turkey golf holiday types include:
- All-inclusive golf holidays - leave your wallet at home and enjoy a hassle-free break with everything you will need right on your doorstep. It's no wonder Turkey is known as 'the home of all-inclusive'.
- Golf & spa holidays - the ultimate way to unwind after a day on the course and recharge in prep for your next round. Enjoy the best of both worlds with a golf & spa holiday.
- Luxury golf holidays - Indulge in a sumptuous break and learn the true meaning of five-star. With quality service, Michelin-star dining, and world-class golf, a luxury golf holiday is hard to beat.
There is also plenty to see and do off the course in Turkey, including venturing further out for a day to historic villages and getting a taste of the fascinating culture and heritage.
Antalya is home to a romantic old quarter filled with fantastic food, music and the country’s iconic beachfront. It is a Mediterranean must-see for any traveller visiting Turkey.
Nearby archaeological sites include the Roman amphitheatre at Aspendos and the ancient Greek city of Perge’s colonnade streets. Visit the family-friendly Troy Aqua Water Park or the Greek Temple of Apollo which sits on a peninsula inside.