Experience great golf & unique culture in the land of smiles
Why book a golf holiday to Thailand?
- A truly exotic golf destination not to be missed
- Exploring Thailand’s food is not to be missed, especially the street markets
- Known as the Land of Smiles, due to the welcoming people
- Enjoy modern facilities & premium levels of service
- More than 100 national parks of waterfalls, caves & elephants!
- 150 kilometres of beaches with crystal clear water
Popular golf destinations in Thailand
Southeast Asia’s golf heaven
What makes a golf holiday in Thailand so special?
Explore by map
Not sure where to play? Browse our map and find your ideal destination in a continent of possibilities. We know you will be spoiled for choice! Remember our knowledgeable golf experts are ready to answer any questions.
City hotels to seaside resorts
Golf travel tips for Thailand
Best months for golfing weather:
December to March
Best months for value:
November & April
Most popular months:
January & February
Our experts recommend: