Arizona, the epitome of desert golf
Why book an Arizona golf package?
- Scottsdale is a premier golf destination and is easily accessed through Phoenix's Sky Harbor International Airport
- Enjoy some of the finest desert courses in the world
- The perfect destination to escape the winter cold
- Annual stop on the PGA TOUR's schedule for the Waste Management Phoenix Open
- Plenty to do off the course, including a day trip to the Grand Canyon
Explore Arizona’s golfing excellence
Best-selling golf packages in Arizona
Golf in Arizona
Discover an area of outstanding natural beauty
Not only does Arizona boast year-round warm weather, but also plenty of fantastic hotels and resorts situated in areas of outstanding natural beauty. This makes for some of the most beautiful rounds of golf.
The mountain panoramas, cactus-studded desert landscapes, glorious sunshine and expanses of lush green make Arizona a one of a kind. Throw in world-class shopping, great dining options and professional sports and it’s easy to see why so many golfers flock to this region.
Golf travel tips for Arizona
Best months for golfing weather:
Best months for value:
Most popular months:
Our experts recommend:
Explore by map
Not sure where to play? Browse our map to find your ideal destination in a state of possibilities. We know you will have plenty of choices! Remember our knowledgeable golf experts are ready to answer any questions.