Escape to England's famous golf coast & play Open Championship courses
Why book a golf vacation to Liverpool & Southport?
- Three current Open Championship venues
- Visit the iconic city of Liverpool and seaside town of Southport
- Direct flights into Manchester from North America
- A collection of hidden gem links courses
- Home of The Beatles and vibrant live music scene
- Great pubs, restaurants and nightlife
What makes golf in Liverpool & Southport so special?
Explore England's Golf Coast
Golf in Liverpool & Southport
Find the perfect base for your golf tour
We recommend using either Southport or Liverpool as your base, depending on which courses you’d like to play and the type of stay that’s best for your group. Liverpool is one of the UK’s most iconic cities and very well known for its live music scene and nightlife, along with plenty of cultural sites to explore.
Southport on the other hand is a popular Victorian seaside town just 17 miles north of Liverpool. Both have great accommodation options and splitting your stay across the two is another way to do it.
Explore Liverpool by Map
Not sure where to play? Browse our map and to find your ideal destination in a continent of possibilities. We know you will be spoiled for choice! Remember our Knowledgable golf experts are ready to answer any questions.