Westport Golf Club
Golf Club Overview
The origins of Westport officially date back to 1926, when Westport Golf Club was formed as a 9-hole course. Situated near the town of Carowholly, the club moved to its present location in 1973 and has matured into one of the finest parkland courses in the West of Ireland. On this course of two distinct halves, the opening nine is relatively straightforward but a long back nine calls for a test of character.