Make lasting memories in Tampa
Why book a golf package in Tampa FL?
- Home to Innisbrook Resort - annual host to the PGA TOUR's Valspar Championship
- Miles of stunning beaches along the Gulf of Mexico
- Experience the thrills at the Busch Gardens Tampa Bay theme park
- World-class resorts offering exceptional stay & play options
- Tampa International Airport is just 32 miles from Saddlebrook Resort
- Plenty to see & do in the vibrant downtown Tampa
Watch out for the 'Snake Pit' at the Copperhead Course
Best-selling golf packages in Tampa FL
Experience all that Tampa has to offer
Off the course, Tampa and the surrounding area offer a range of exciting activities to experience. As a coastal city, get out on the water and enjoy some water sports such as boating, sailing, diving and fishing, all of which are quite popular on the Gulf. For those looking to experience a little culture, Ybor City gives a Latin-inspired heart to downtown Tampa, filled with Cuban eateries, boutiques and vintage shops.
For thrill seekers and nature lovers, the Africa-themed Busch Gardens and Adventure Island parks are well worth visiting. Some other attractions include The Florida Aquarium and ZooTampa at Lowry Park.
Golf travel tips for Tampa
Best months for golfing weather:
Best months for value:
Most popular months:
Our experts recommend:
Explore by map
Not sure where to play? Browse our map to find your ideal destination in a city of possibilities. We know you will have plenty of choices! Remember our knowledgeable golf experts are ready to answer any questions.