Golf in charming Charleston
Why book a golf holiday in Charleston?
- Access is easy from the UK - fly direct into Charleston, Kiawah is then a 1-hr drive
- Charleston is packed with history, culture, great dining and night-life
- The city of Charleston is regularly voted the No.1 place to visit in the USA
- Kiawah Island is one-hour south and is an avid golfer's dream
- Kiawah has 5 courses onsite with the Ocean Course stealing the show
- The Ocean Course at Kiawah Island again hosts a Major in 2021 - the PGA Championship
Your own war on the shore starts here!
Most popular golf holidays in Charleston
Popular destinations in Charleston
Experience golf & culture in this historic city
Golf travel tips for Charleston
Best months for golfing weather:
March to June & September to October
Best months for value:
March & November
Most popular months:
April & May
Our experts recommend:
March to June
Explore by map
Not sure where to play? Browse our map and find your ideal destination in a continent of possibilities. We know you will be spoiled for choice! Remember our Knowledgable golf experts are ready to answer any questions.