Bask in the Caribbean sun on your next golf holiday
Why book a golf holiday to Punta Cana?
- Play world-class coastal courses designed by renowned architects
- Indulge in luxury five-star resorts, with everything you need on-site
- Get away from the UK winter & bask in some Caribbean sun
- Rest & relax on over 30 miles of pristine white sandy beaches
- Go all-inclusive to make your holiday as hassle-free as possible
- Enjoy a selection of water sports & scuba diving in the turquoise sea
Play the best golf courses in Punta Cana
For such a small resort destination, Punta Cana packs a punch when it comes to golf, with stunning clifftop courses designed by acclaimed architects such as Jack Nicklaus, Tom Fazio, and P.B. Dye.
Very few places in the world can compare with the sheer beauty of this oasis and while the courses are relatively new, they guarantee exceptional playing conditions in the Caribbean sun.
Some of Punta Cana’s best golf courses include:
Punta Espada Golf Club – designed by Jack Nicklaus and opened in 2007, Punta Espada without a doubt one of the flagship layouts in the Caribbean. Enjoy stunning topography, beaches, and lagoons, with nearly half of the holes playing along the iconic shoreline.
Corales Golf Club – like Punta Espada, Corales is beautifully set upon dramatic clifftops. Holes 16 to 18 are called the Devil’s Elbow, which is regarded as one of the dramatic and scenic finishes in golf. Highly thought of as a Tom Fazio masterpiece!
La Cana Golf Club – a common theme amongst the golf courses in Punta Cana, La Cana was designed by Pete Dye’s son and respected designer, P.B. Dye. This was the town’s first 18-hole course and incorporates four shoreline holes, ponds, and even an island green.
Iberostar Bavaro Golf Club – Another P.B. Dye layout, here you’ll find a great resort course that features lakes, streams, and sandy waste areas. Keep your eyes peeled for the iconic starfish-shaped green which has made the course so famous.
The Lakes Barcelo Golf Club – originally built as a 9-hole and later redesigned in 2010 by none other than P.B. Dye, golfers playing here should expect 25 inland lakes, rolling fairways, 122 strategically positioned bunkers, and a mangrove forest.
Best-selling golf holidays in Punta Cana
Experience beachfront golf resorts in Punta Cana
On top of the picture-perfect golf on offer, Punta Cana is the epitome of luxury and provides a myriad of the best beachfront resorts in the Caribbean that are perfect for an all-inclusive golf package.
Each hotel is equipped with absolutely everything you’ll need located on-site, where tranquility and first-class service are guaranteed. Experience fine dining, engage in a range of water sports from scuba diving to windsurfing, indulge in luxury spas, and take advantage of one of the world’s leading beaches.
Some of Punta Cana’s best golf resorts include:
- Punta Cana Resort & Club - made up of two exceptional hotels in The Westin and Tortuga Bay, and two on-site courses in Corales and La Cana, the Punta Cana Resort & Club is 15,000 acres of pure paradise. There are multiple restaurants throughout the resort, from fine dining to snack bars, and the Six Senses Spa allows guests to rejuvenate in an oasis of calm.
- Barcelo Bavaro Beach - the beauty of the Barcelo Bavaro Beach resort is that 80% of the guest rooms are located right on the beachfront. Add to this the on-site golf course, 11 restaurants and 10 bars, and five-star service, and you have one of Punta Cana’s leading adults-only resorts.
- Iberostar Grand Hotel Bavaro - another adults-only resort with on-site golf, we are huge fans of the Iberostar Grand Hotel Bavaro. The hotel offers plenty of on-site activities and water sports, and the spa is one of the best on the island.
During your golf holiday to Punta Cana, we’d strongly recommend that you fully immerse yourself in the resort’s offerings, particularly when you go all-inclusive. Every hotel will offer a mix of the following:
- Multiple bars and restaurants
- On-site or private beaches
- A host of water sports & boat trips
- Well-appointed guest rooms
- Luxury spa facilities
- Golf courses either on-site or nearby
Punta Cana is a golfer's paradise, with an incredible supply of coastal courses and all-inclusive golf resorts. The ideal destination for combining a relaxing beach holiday with golf.
Explore by map
Not sure where to play? Browse our map and find your ideal destination in a continent of possibilities. We know you will be spoiled for choice! Remember our knowledgeable golf experts are ready to answer any questions.
Off the course activities in Punta Cana
Often referred to as The Coconut Coast thanks to its many coconut palm trees, Punta Cana is home to over 30 miles of pristine, white sand beaches that hug the turquoise ocean.
Most of our hotels and resorts are situated on the beachfront and we’d highly recommend you take advantage of some of the following:
- Enjoy the many water sports including surfing, paddle boarding, kayaking, windsurfing, and kite surfing
- Go scuba diving or snorkeling to explore coral reefs and shipwrecks
- Simply relax and rejuvenate on the beach
- Take a tour of the beach via horseback
- Explore the island on a catamaran tour or boat trip
Away from the beach, other popular attractions in Punta Cana include:
- Scape Park at Cap Cana - at Scape Park, the ocean, beach, cliffs, and forest blend to create a stunning natural setting. Enjoy waterfalls, spectacular lagoons, zip lining, and walking trails.
- Indigenous Eyes Ecological Reserve - this stunning forest reserve covers 1,500 acres of private and protected land. Book either a guide or go on a self-guided tour and visit the 12 Eyes (12 lagoons), an Iguana habitat, and Honey Bees.
- Hike up Anamuya Mountain - go on a memorable hiking experience and venture across the lush green landscape of the Dominican Republic.
- Visit Altos de Chavon - whilst it is situated outside of Punta Cana in La Romana, Altos de Chavon is a breathtaking replica of a 16th-century Mediterranean village. It provides a cultural centre for residents and tourists alike.
Frequently asked questions
Why book with us?
- The Official Golf Tourism Operator of the PGA TOUR with over 25 years of experience.