A brilliant cultural experience awaits in Girona
Situated in the northeast of Catalonia, Girona is a marvellous historic city which boasts some truly beautiful Spanish architecture, great cultural sites and delicious authentic Catalonian eateries. Naturally, Girona is a great place for golfers, boasting some truly excellent historic courses, outstanding hospitality and plentiful luxury accommodation options, everyone will be pleased. A golf holiday in Girona should be on every golfer's bucket list.
Why book a golf holiday in Girona?
- Home to Spain's Number 1 Course, PGA Catalunya Stadium Course
- Flights available into Girona directly or Barcelona - 1 hour transfer
- Girona city lively in season, option to stay centrally at Hotel Carlemany
- PGA Catalunya a top resort with multiple accommodation options
- Resort options perfect for Groups at PGA Catalunya or Hotel Emporda Golf Resort
- Park Hotel San Jorge offers a coastal retreat close to golf in Platja D'Aro
Home to Spain’s iconic courses
Best golf holidays in Girona
Popular golf destinations in Girona
Girona is the perfect destination for your next golf holiday
Golf travel tips for Girona
Best months for golfing weather:
Best months for value:
Most popular month:
Our experts recommend:
Explore by map
Not sure where to play? Browse our map and find your ideal destination in a continent of possibilities. We know you will be spoiled for choice! Remember our knowledgeable golf experts are ready to answer any questions.