The booking process - how it works
1. To ensure a smooth airport meet & greet service it is essential you provide your destination airport and flight number. If not provided at the time of booking please e-mail this to [email protected]
a) Please alert us if members of your party are flying from other airports at the time of booking. Provide their flight details so Golf-Drives can support you should flights be delayed.
2. Please check all the transfer details on your Golfbreaks booking confirmation, ensure all details concerning transfers are correct.
a) Amendments to the transfer can be made up to 48hrs prior to your travel date although please note significant change may result in increased costs or unavailable due to vehicle availability b) All transfers are pre-booked, then transfers to the hotel after golf is given and allocated time of 6.5 hours after the tee time booked. If this doesn’t work for you please tell us so we can amend as soon as possible as it is very difficult to change times on the day, particularly for groups.
3. We will provide your name as lead group organiser and mobile telephone number to Golf-Drives. The day prior to departure Golf-Drives will send you, the lead organiser an SMS notification to your mobile telephone to confirm the pick-up time.
Golfbreaks transfer service FAQs
Where do I meet my transfer at the airport? Click here to see meet and greet locations
What happens if my flight is delayed?
- If your flight lands earlier than scheduled, you may have some additional waiting time at the airport as all transfers are planned based on your scheduled flight arrival time.
- If your flight is delayed before taking off, please contact Golf-Drives on their 24hr operations number 0208 706 0676 notifying them of your new arrival time.
- If your flight is delayed by less than one hour, then your normal transfer terms for waiting times will apply.
- If your flight is delayed by more than one hour, our transfer provider will put you on to the next available transfer. This may mean a longer wait than normal, a downgrade in transfer type, or in some cases a charge for waiting time. We always recommend calling Golf-Drives operations number for flights delayed more than 1 hour and our team will be able to advise you of the options when you land.
What happens if my flight is cancelled? If your flight is cancelled please contact a member of the Golf-Drives team on the 24hr operations number 0208 706 0676 as soon as possible, refer to your Golfbreaks booking confirmation email. The Golf-Drives team will advise what options are open to you and help to organise a new transfer for you if needed.
What happens if my flight is diverted? If your flight is diverted to a different airport from your original destination, please contact the Golf-Drives team on as soon as you are aware. If this isn’t possible (i.e. you are already in transit) contact them as soon as you can upon landing they will advise you of the possible options. It is up to your airline to get you back to your original destination airport and we will do our best to arrange transport for your new arrival time.
Bad weather – changing pick-up times If the weather has stopped play and you would like to rearrange your pick-up time from the golf course or change the dates, please contact our operations number. It won’t always be possible to rearrange but we will do our best to accommodate any last-minute changes.
How much luggage can I bring? For airport transfers you can bring 1 hold bag and 1 golf bag per person. For golf transfers, you can bring 1 golf bag per person. If you are bringing additional or oversized luggage please advise our team at the time of booking as we may have to provide a larger vehicle which can impact on the cost.
Pick-up times for Golf transfers Your pick-up times are scheduled to get you to your golf course 1 hour before your tee time and pick-up 6 hours 30mins after. If this doesn’t work for you please tell us so we can amend as soon as possible as it is very difficult to change times on the day, particularly for groups.
If you would like to change your transfer times, please contact our 24hr operations number with your request: amendments to transfer can be made up to 48hrs prior to your travel date although please note significant change may results in increased costs or unavailable due to vehicle availability.
I’m hiring golf clubs at the airport If you are hiring golf clubs at the airport please let our team know so we can account for some additional time before you meet the driver.
Travelling with the family? At the time of booking please advise Golfbreaks of baby or booster seat requirements and the ages of any children travelling in the party. Infants weighing between 0 – 19kg then please request a baby seat, over 19 kg then please request a booster seat.
Customer service contact details
Calling from the UK 020 8819 7950 Monday to Friday, 8am to 4pm
Calling internationally +44 208 706 0676 24hr operations number