Legend Course, Tahquitz Creek Golf Resort
Palm Springs, USA
Originally opened as Palm Springs Municipal Golf Course back in 1957, this 9-hole course was extended out to 18 in 1959 and then had 40 bunkers added by Arnold Palmer Golf Management in 1996. William Francis Bell designed this traditional layout to measure out to over 6,800 yards and it meanders through several neighbourhoods, many of which are as old as the course itself. In fact, the surrounding trees that line the fairways are over 50 years old. The greens have been designed to be raised above the terrain which not only creates undulation from back to front, but also a fast and tricky surface for any golfer.
Accommodation near Legend Course
Palm Mountain Resort and Spa
Palm Mountain Resort and Spa 4* provides guests with beautiful panoramic views of the surrounding mountains, there are a selection of well-appointed guestrooms and a number of quality golf courses within the Palm Springs region.