10 reasons why you MUST take a golf trip to St Andrews
Ten reasons to justify a golf vacation that does not need justifying!
1. The Old Course and the legends
2. The feeling on the 1st tee
3. The prized picture on the Swilcan Bridge
4. Bragging rights
5. In golf links we trust
6. Test your game to the limit
7. So many courses, so little time
8. Gateway to Scottish golf and more
9. The majestic Auld Toon
Although there is a significant history to the town, it remains alive and buzzing due to the youthful population of students, which gives it a unique atmosphere. So many factors have come together here to create a magical old place full of secrets.
10. Pubs, restaurants and nightlife
Senior Golf Vacation Specialist - UK & Ireland