Aberdeenshire's coastline was made for links golf
Why book a golf vacation to Aberdeen?
- Incredible links courses - Royal Aberdeen, Cruden Bay and Trump International
- Vibrant and eclectic pub, restaurant and social scene
- Spectacular beaches and coastline
- Medieval castles of Dunnottar and Craigievar
- Tour the original BrewDog brewery
- Visit the quaint fishing village of Stonehaven
What makes golf in Aberdeen so special?
Play the best golf courses in Aberdeen
Sensational links golf in the oil capital of Europe
Explore by map
Not sure where to play? Browse our map and to find your ideal destination in a continent of possibilities. We know you will be spoiled for choice! Remember our knowledgeable golf experts are ready to answer any questions.