Year-round sunshine & an abundance of golf courses, what’s not to love?
Why book a Florida golf package?
- The Sunshine State has so much to offer on the golf courses & beyond
- All the golfing regions are easily accessible by driving or air
- The tropical climate lends itself perfectly for escaping the colder winter months
- Play the PGA TOUR's Florida Swing venues: PGA National, Innisbrook, Bay Hill & TPC Sawgrass
- From the theme parks in Orlando to the beach scene in Miami, there's plenty to explore
The home of the PGA TOUR
Popular destinations in Florida
Experience great golf in vibrant & sunny cities
Florida’s credentials as a golf destination are long-established – and it's no wonder with year-round sunshine and countless direct flights. The state is home to an array of fantastic theme parks, shopping malls, boardwalks that cut through swamps or along the sandy beaches, and vibrant cities. Expect hot, humid and long summers while winters are mild with perfect golf conditions.
Golf travel tips for Florida
Best months for golfing weather:
Best months for value:
Most popular months:
Our experts recommend:
Explore by map
Not sure where to play? Browse our map to find your ideal destination in a state of possibilities. We know you will have plenty of choices! Remember our knowledgeable golf experts are ready to answer any questions.