The west coast of Ireland awaits
Why book a golf trip to Shannon?
- The flight gateway to Ireland's west coast
- Ballybunion, Doonbeg & Lahinch close by
- 2026 Ryder Cup host Adare Manor
- Great pubs, restaurants & nightlife
- Breath-taking Atlantic coast scenery
- Visit Bunratty Castle & the Cliffs of Moher
Discover links perfection & Ryder Cup venues
Best-selling golf trips to Shannon
Beautiful scenery on your golf trip in Shannon
With so many flights coming in and out of Shannon from North America, this is the most convenient region to explore...and Lahinch, Doonbeg, Ballybunion and Adare Manor make a pretty formidable golfing itinerary.
Senior Golf Vacation Specialist - UK & Ireland
Explore by map
Not sure where to play? Browse our map and to find your ideal destination in a continent of possibilities. We know you will be spoiled for choice! Remember our knowledgeable golf experts are ready to answer any questions.