Promotions and Special Offer Terms and Conditions
Golfbreaks by PGA TOUR 2023 Bridgestone Golf Balls Sweepstakes
1. Timing: Golfbreaks by PGA TOUR 2023 Bridgestone Golf Balls Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) begins at 12:00 am Eastern Time ("ET") on September 8, 2023 and ends at 11:59 pm ET on November 14, 2023 (the "Sweepstakes Period").
2. Eligibility: The Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia, who are 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry (“Entrant”). Purchase and/or use of any product are not required to participate. Employees of Golfbreaks by PGA TOUR (the “Sponsor”), PGATOUR.COM, LLC (the “PGA TOUR”), Don Jagoda Associates, Inc. (“Administrator”), and their parent and affiliate companies, advertising and promotion agencies, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee are also not eligible. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Participation constitutes Entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes.
3. How to Enter: During the Sweepstakes Period, visit https://www.golfbreaks.com/en-us/competitions/bridgestone-golf-sweepstakes/ (the “Website”), answer the trivia question (the “Question”) and complete the registration form (the “Entry”), to receive one (1) Entry into the Sweepstakes. You must answer the Question correctly in order for your Entry to be considered eligible. Entries must be received by 11:59 pm ET on November 14, 2023 to be eligible for the Prize drawing. You may submit multiple entries in order to correctly answer the Question, however only one (1) Entry with the correct answer per person/email address during the Sweepstakes Period will be counted. Any attempt by an Entrant to obtain more than the stated number of Entries by using multiple/different accounts, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that Entrant's Entry and that Entrant may be disqualified. In the event of a dispute as to an account, the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the account used to register will be deemed to be the Entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. The potential winner may be required to show proof of being an authorized account holder. Use of any automated or computer system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. Normal Internet access and usage charges imposed by your online service may apply. Standard data rates may apply if entering via mobile device.
4. Random Drawing: One (1) Prize winner will be selected at the end of the Sweepstakes period on or about November 21, 2023, from among all eligible Entries received by 11.59pm ET on November 14, 2023. The random drawing will be conducted by the Administrator, an independent judging organization whose decisions are final on all matters relating to the drawings. Odds of winning the Prize are dependent upon the total number of eligible Entries received by the end of the period of the Sweepstakes.
5. Sweepstakes Prize and Approximate Retail Values (“ARV”): A year’s supply of Bridgestone Golf e12 CONTACT golf balls is six (6) dozen golf balls (ARV: $209.94 plus taxes and shipping). Prize is non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. All applicable federal, state and local taxes related to the Sweepstakes Prize are the responsibility of the winner. No responsibility or liability is assumed for damages, losses or injury resulting from acceptance or use of any prize. All other expenses and costs not expressly listed above is the winner's sole responsibility. Winner will be notified via email and/or phone.
6. General Conditions: Sweepstakes Prize winner will be required to execute and return, via email, an Affidavit of Eligibility/Release of Liability/Publicity Release, where legal, within five (5) calendar days of notification attempt or prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected. Return of any prize notification as undeliverable may result in disqualification and selection of alternate Sweepstakes Prize winners. The Sponsor and its agencies are not responsible for technical, hardware, software or telephone malfunctions of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, incomplete, inaccurate, garbled or delayed electronic communications caused by the user or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this Sweepstakes or by any human error which may occur in the processing of the Entries in this Sweepstakes. The Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual that tampers or attempts to tamper with the Entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or the Website; violates these official rules; or acts in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. The Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes if it is not capable of running as planned, including, but not limited to, infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other problems beyond the control of the Sponsor and award the Sweepstakes Prizes in a random drawing from among all eligible Entries received by the end of the Sweepstakes prize draw period prior to cancellation. The Sponsor and each of its respective affiliates, officers, directors, agents and employees will have no liability or responsibility for any claim arising in connection with participation in this Sweepstakes or the prize awarded. Winner assumes all liability for any injury or damage caused, or claimed to be caused, by participation in this Sweepstakes or use or redemption of a prize.
7. Release: By entering the Sweepstakes, you agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, Administrator, and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any damage, loss, expense, injury of any kind, claim or cause of action (collectively, “Claims”), including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. You further agree to release and hold harmless the Released Parties from any Claim brought or asserted by any third party against the Released Parties due to or arising out of use of your name, persona, likeness and photo or any other rights granted to Sponsor, including any claims for, but not limited to trademark, copyright, or other intellectual property rights, rights of publicity, right of privacy or defamation. Except where prohibited, participation in the Sweepstakes and acceptance of a prize constitutes each winner’s consent to Sponsor’s and its agents’ use of winner’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
8. Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by Entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the Entry process or the Sweepstakes; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of Entries; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from Entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
9. Disputes: Except where prohibited, Entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate Florida State Court; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will Entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and Entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the Entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Florida without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Florida in the U.S. or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Florida.
11. Winner List: For the names of the First Prize winners and Runner Up Prize winners, available after November 21, 2023 on https://www.golfbreaks.com/en-us/competitions/bridgestone-golf-sweepstakes/and available for 30 days.
12. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Sweepstakes is Golfbreaks by PGATOUR, 474 Wando Park Blvd (Ste 204), Mt Pleasant, SC 29464.
13. Administrator: The Administrator of the Sweepstakes is Don Jagoda Associates, Inc. 100 Marcus Drive, Melville, NY 11747.