- Breakfast was lacking fresh peeled fruits.
Our main concern was a huge fire from a waste deposit close to the flat and the fumes were blown into our flat continuously, but very intensely during 2 nights. This caused us to leave our bedrooms during those nights. Furthermore my husband is having severe problems with his lungs, because of the Inhalation of those fumes.
The lady at reception told us that she could not do nothing about it .
The dense smoke which was not the burning of wood judged by the smell was from other substances which were carried to the site in lorries over the days.
Published on: 06 November 2018