Immerse yourself in the rich culture and history of Charleston
Why book a golf package to Charleston & Kiawah Island?
- The city of Charleston is regularly voted the No. 1 place to visit in the US
- Charleston is packed with history, culture, great dining and nightlife
- From the beaches on the Atlantic Ocean to the vibrant downtown area, there is plenty to do off the course
- Kiawah Island is 45 minutes south and is an avid golfer's dream
- Kiawah Island Golf Resort has 5 courses onsite with the Ocean Course stealing the show
- Play a Ryder Cup and PGA Championship venue at the Ocean Course at Kiawah Island Golf Resort
Your own "War on the Shore" starts here!
Golf in Charleston & Kiawah Island
Experience top-quality golf & more in this historic city
The historic city of Charleston & picturesque Kiawah Island are the perfect spot for a golf vacation. Championship courses with a rich history are set in lush Lowcountry settings of pines, rivers and marshes making for a nice setting.
Thirteen holes of Arnold Palmer’s championship course at RiverTowne Country Club play alongside the Wando River and Horlbeck Creek while Charleston National Golf Club is carved along the wetlands and lagoons.
The city is also filled with great culture, cuisine and an excellent nightlife to keep golfers entertained off the course. It is the perfect spot to lounge on the beach and explore the fantastic range of dining options. The great weather makes for excellent golfing conditions year-round.
Golf travel tips for Charleston
Best months for golfing weather:
Best months for value:
Most popular months:
Our experts recommend:
Explore by map
Not sure where to play? Browse our map to find your ideal destination in a city of possibilities. We know you will have plenty of choices! Remember our knowledgeable golf experts are ready to answer any questions.