Your Florida guide
No matter what you're after Florida will have it covered. World class cuisine, art galleries, or something more active our handy guide will tell you the best places to visit.
When to go
Orlando activities, beaches and more
Walt Disney World Resort
The resort boasts two water parks and four theme parks, including Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Hollywood Studios and Animal Kingdom. Epcot, an exposition-style park is a future world showcase theme park, with an around-the-world experience that gives visitors a chance to experience a little of different cultures. Universal Orlando offers Universal Studios and Islands of Adventure, as well as the Wizarding World of Harry Potter.
Orlando also boasts some spectacular waterparks including Seaworld, an aquatic theme park and the popular Discovery Cove. Volcano Bay and Typhoon Lagoon are heated and stay open year-round. About an hour’s drive away is the Kennedy Space Centre Visitor Complex which is excellent for a day trip and is suitable for adventurers of all ages.
The Wizarding World of Harry Potter
Arnold Palmer's Bay Hill Club
Clearwater Beach, Florida
Escape to Tampa
Downtown Mural, Tampa
What to do in Tampa:
- Visit the Florida Aquarium with over 20,000 aquatic animals and plants
- Head to the Glazer Children’s Museum with its hands-on exhibits for children under 12
- Busch Gardens is an exotic African-themed amusement park with thrill rides and animal-viewing areas
- Bike, run and discover the Tampa Riverwalk along the stunning Hillsborough River
- Experience nature as you zipline, kayak, tackle an outdoor adventure such as paddle boarding, or head for a hike
Experience the outdoors in Jacksonville
What to do in Jacksonville:
- Visit Jacksonville Zoo and Gardens
- Go swimming and surfing at Jackson Beach and Neptune Beach
- Do a Catty Shack Ranch Tour
- Book one of the many deep-sea fishing tours
- Visit the Cummer Museum of Art and Gardens
- Explore the Little Talbot Island and Big Talbot Island
Discover the sophisticated dining & high-end shops of Naples
What to do in Naples:
- Visit the Naples Zoo at Caribbean Gardens
- Explore the Naples Botanical Gardens
- Explore Baker Museum
- Enjoy luxury shopping at 5th Avenue Shopping Mall
- Discover Marco Island
Relax on the golden beaches of Miami
What to do in Miami:
- Tour some of Miami’s many historic buildings
- Visit Miami Seaquarium
- Cruise along ‘Millionaires Row’
- Explore Everglades Safari Park
- Walk around Pérez Art Museum Miami
- Visit Frost Science Museum
Holiday tips & advice
- Many resorts and hotels in Florida will have complimentary round-trip shuttle services to and from the airport.
- Fall is a good time to visit when the summer crowds have died down and the weather is cooler. This is also when the Epcot International Food and Wine Festival and Magic Kingdom Halloween Party takes place.
- The lines for themes parks are much shorter in the evening when it's cooler and the spectacular night parades and fireworks take place!
- Remember to visit Daytona or Clearwater Beach for some relaxation, as the parks can be tiring.
Golf Vacation Specialist
Golf Vacation Specialist, I advise clients on golf courses and accommodation options for our US and overseas trips