Summer golf vacations
Explore the north and enjoy a summer golf vacation…
With the arrival of warmer weather, it’s time to consider some of the great golf destinations in the north of the country. In the mountainous areas of Northern Michigan, Central Oregon and Pennsylvania, the snow melts to unveil some of the most breath-taking golf scenery, and in coastal areas such as Atlantic City or on the edge of Lake Michigan, golf by the water is truly enjoyable. With temperatures in the high 70s to low 80s and no humidity, taking a golf trip in the summer to some of our hand-picked destinations is a must this year!
- Perfect golf conditions from May to September
- High 70s to low 80s in temperature, and no humidity
- Stunning locations, from mountain backdrops to water’s edge golf
- 1st class golf courses by top designers in breath-taking scenery
- Endless recreation, from biking to zip-lining, trail-walking to kayaking
- Ideal for a buddy trip or time with the family
What makes a summer vacation so special?
The summer is the time to get away with friends and family for a much-needed vacation, and what better way to do this than on a golf trip. As the temperatures and humidity start to soar in southern parts of the country, the perfect weather can be found further north. Often ski-resorts during the wintertime, there are some amazing mountain and highland locations in the likes of Michigan, Pennsylvania and Oregon that become unbelievable golf settings in the summer months.