Product & Pricing Executive
Headquartered in the UK, Golfbreaks is now in its 25th year of business and has grown to become the world’s largest golf travel company. In 2016, Golfbreaks added a North American office in Charleston, South Carolina and in 2019 the PGA TOUR selected the company to be their official golf travel partner, creating Golfbreaks by PGA TOUR.
The North American office services US and Canadian golfers, booking customized packages throughout the USA and overseas. With the company rapidly expanding, the Product Team require a Product & Pricing Executive to support the daily function of loading all venue information into business systems to ensure accurate pricing and product details are available to aid sales, service, and business efficiency. Strong attention to detail, a data driven mindset, and excellent organizational skills are essential and an interest in golf and travel are advantageous.
- Develop a full understanding of the Golfbreaks pricing & inventory systems and website functionality, and follow best-practice processes
- Accurately input rate and supplier information for use across the Golfbreaks business (including but not limited to rates, promotions, stop-sales, and venue contact details)
- Communicate with suppliers to gather rates, maintenance and stop sale information and resolve rate queries
Closely monitor the positioning of product across the Golfbreaks websites, ensuring accurate pricing, offers and content are displayed
- Provide product detail for additional marketing activity, and support the implementation of new product across the business
- Support the Golfbreaks sales, customer service and finance teams on product related questions
Where will the role be based? This is an office-based role, working from the Golfbreaks US headquarters in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina.
What is Golfbreaks by PGA TOUR looking for in a prospective candidate for this role?
- Bachelor's degree and a minimum of one year’s related work experience
- Excellent attention to detail, communication, and organizational skills
- Strong numerical ability, and a data driven mindset
- A sound understanding and competency with the use of IT software such as Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint, and Outlook
- Driven, tenacious, and self-motivated attitude
- Team player willing to get involved in all aspects of the business as required
- Previous use of Salesforce CRM (beneficial but not essential)
- A passion for golf and / or travel (beneficial but not essential)
Why Golfbreaks by PGA TOUR?
- Join the rapidly expanding North American business
- Competitive salary based on experience
- 11 days PTO annually, plus 10 federal holidays
- Medical insurance
- Company-matched 401k retirement plan
Golfbreaks by PGA TOUR is a specialist golf travel company that books golf vacations for over 230,000 golfers worldwide annually. Originating out of the UK since 1998 and with our head office in Windsor UK, Golfbreaks.com also has offices in Copenhagen, Denmark and Mt Pleasant, South Carolina USA. View our 'about us' video here.
Our primary objective is to 'save golfers time and money', when booking their golf vacations. We book tee times, accommodations, ground transportation and tournament tickets, and have a 'price promise' ensuring that our customers get the very best value.
In 2019 the PGA TOUR selected us as their ‘Official Golf Vacation Partner’, and together we are on the exciting journey of becoming the ‘go to’ golf travel experts in North America.