Account Executive - Golf Vacation Sales
Golfbreaks by PGA TOUR is the largest golf travel company in the world, providing an award-winning service to golf travelers. Organizing golf trips can be time-consuming and expensive, so let us do all the work for you and at the very best price.
Account Executives at Golfbreaks by PGA TOUR are called Golf Vacation Specialists, and are responsible for the entire golf vacation sales process; from handling initial customer inquiries, asking all the right questions to establish their needs, making suggestions, and producing options/quotes for consideration, liaising with the golf courses and hotels re availability, and booking all the elements.
This is a consultative sales, customer focused role with service levels a top priority, which is highlighted by our ‘excellent’ 4.8 out of 5-star rating on Trustpilot.
Why Golfbreaks by PGA TOUR?
- Be part of our rapidly growing North American office in Charleston, SC
- Competitive pay with projected Yr1 earnings of $40,000
- 11 days holiday per annum (plus 10 Federal holidays)
- Flexible mix of office and remote work schedule
- Medical Insurance contribution (we have a group plan)
- Opportunity to contribute towards 401K retirement plan
- Experience our products first-hand (visit our destinations)
- Respond to new and existing customer inquiries in a fast and efficient manner
- Ask questions in order to understand the needs of the customer and get a complete picture of the type of golf vacation that they are looking for
- Follow the ‘cycle of selling’ to ensure a methodical structure that will provide clarity to the customer and maximize efficiency during the sales process
- Demonstrate expert knowledge in the golf travel market and offer specialist advice to our customers on our product range
- Manage workloads efficiently through strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Offer the highest levels of customer service to both the customers AND the suppliers (our venues) to maximize sales conversion and stay ahead of our competition
What we are looking for:
- Undergraduate Degree
- Two years sales experience
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Driven, tenacious and self-motivated attitude
- Service-minded 'how can I help' approach
- Organizational skills and attention to detail
- Team player willing to roll sleeves up and get stuck in
- An interest/passion in sport/golf or the travel industry is an advantage (playing golf is not a pre-requisite)
Golfbreaks by PGA TOUR is a specialist golf travel company that books golf vacations for over 230,000 golfers worldwide annually. Originating out of the UK since 1998 and with our head office in Windsor UK, Golfbreaks.com also has offices in Copenhagen, Denmark and Mt Pleasant, South Carolina USA. View our 'about us' video here.
Our primary objective is to 'save golfers time and money', when booking their golf vacations. We book tee times, accommodations, ground transportation and tournament tickets, and have a 'price promise' ensuring that our customers get the very best value.
In 2019 the PGA TOUR selected us as their ‘Official Golf Vacation Partner’, and together we are on the exciting journey of becoming the ‘go to’ golf travel experts in North America.